Alternate Reality X - Save games

Lots of people have asked me to include a save game option in the next release of ARX. I'm really surprised as I expected players would be looking for other features first before they would want to save characters. Anyway I think I've come up with a fairly good way of providing a save game option in the next release which will allow players to save their characters AND load them into future versions of ARX. I can't guarantee this but I'm going to give it a good try.

The next release will allow you to save and load into one of 10 save game "slots" similar to the original Dungeon game.

Comments

  1. I happened upon your project by chance while doing research to emulate atari 8bit on my android. I am completely amazed at what you have done. This was the BEST game ever and you have made it even better. Thank you so very much!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks for your generous comments. Hope to have a new version out in the next few weeks.

      Delete

Post a Comment