The CRPG Dev Blog is moving!

I'm planning to shortly make www.crpgdev.com the home of the CRPG Dev blog and will be integrating the blog pages into the existing CRPG Dev pages such as "Downloads". My old pages on the website were created with online tools that are no longer available which made updating pages a chore. I'll be switching from using Blogger to using Wordpress as offered by my webpage hosting company.



I've migrated all the existing posts and comments over from here so they should all be preserved at the new site. I hope to set up some redirection shortly but in the meantime if you're planning to comment then I'd suggest posting over at www.crpgdev.com so your post isn't lost during the migration. Thanks for reading.


Comments

  1. สล็อต ทดลอง เล่น ฟรี เล่นสล็อตก่อนลงเดิมพัน สำคัญต้อง ลองเล่นเกมส์สล็อต การทดลองเล่นเกม สล็อต เพื่อเป็นตัวช่วยให้เราทดลองเล่นเกมฟรี เกมใหม่ทุกค่าย ต้องเว็บ สล็อต

    ReplyDelete
  2. pg joker slot ใหม่ล่าสุด มีความปลอดภัยและก็มั่นคงด้านเกมออนไลน์ด้วย pg slot ทุนหมุนเวียนจากในเครือข่าย PG ในทุกประเทศ ไม่ว่าจะเป็นสหราชอาณาจักรไหนก็เล่นได้

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment