Alternate Reality X - Encounter updates


I've made quite a lot of changes to encounters over the last week. Possibly the most noticeable is that I've changed the encounter menus to reproduce the Alternate Reality: The Dungeon style. That means a single column with a secondary menu for "Transact".

You no longer get attacked by all encounters automatically dependent on their alignment (good, evil, neutral) and you can hail them. I've also added in some of the special behaviours and options for encounters like thieves and noblemen.


I'm now working on changing the encounter data format and importing all the Dungeon encounters into the game. Once that is done I plan to add in more of the special behaviours (pauper, healers etc) and add the relvant weapons for each Dungeon encounter.

Comments