CRPG Dev on Twitter, Facebook and Patreon

Don't forget that you can now follow CRPG Dev and the latest developments on Alternate Reality X, my other projects and gaming / computing interests over on Twitter, Facebook and Patreon. My Twitter page is: 

www.twitter.com/crpgdev




I've just got a new address for the CRPG Dev Facebook page too. You can now access it over at:




If that's not enough and you want to hear more about CRPG Dev and progress on my projects you can support me over on Patreon at:


Please note you can still sign up as a Patron on Patreon and support CRPG Dev without pledging any money on a monthly basis. If you do decide to pledge something on Patreon then that's really great and incredibly appreciated. If not then I would still really value your comments and feedback.



Comments